Halloween Happenings: Spook-tacular Recommendations Brewed Just for You
Looking for some eerie-sistable Halloween fun this Hallo-week? Look no further! We have a curated list from our resident spooky-expert, Lindsey! Read on as she shares her recommendations for the season…if you dare!
‘Til Death: Haunted Date Night
- Tour America’s Most Haunted House: The Whaley House.
- Have a cocktail at the infamous and haunted, Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel.
- Visit Lori Strode’s House in Pasadena… a.k.a Haddonfield, Illinois.
- Creep to Rooftop Cinema Club events near you for spooky movie screenings!
- See a show at the haunted Pantages Theater.
- Watch a spooky movie at Hollywood Forever Cemetery, courtesy of Cinespia.
- Dine at the notoriously haunted, Hotel Del Coronado.
Eeerie-sistable Movies For Halloween Night
- Halloween (1978)
- Hocus Pocus
- Barbarian (a newbie but a goodie)
- The Conjuring (not for the faint of heart!)
- Alien (for Sci- Fi fans)
Eats You Can Sink Your Teeth Into
- The Cauldron – step into a magical world of moving bookcases, bubbling cauldrons and really good bar food! Don’t miss this hidden gem located in Buena Park.
- Horror Vibes Coffee – this NoHo coffee spot is a must for all horror movie lovers!
- The Blind Rabbit – Get your wands ready because your Hogwarts letter is officially here! This Anaheim speakeasy is Harry Potter themed for the month of October.
- Barbarella – Located in La Jolla, this local’s spot goes all out on Halloween decor!
- Cutwater Tasting Room – Hidden in Sorrento Valley, their Cutwater Cauldron menu is to die for!
- Witchcreek Winery – Cozy and witchy all year round, this Carlsbad winery is a less-spooky spot for a glass of wine!