Branding Basics Checklist
When it comes to building a successful brand, it is imperative to have clear, consistent guidelines that provide a cohesive and focused voice. This is applicable whether you are an established business, brand new startup, large conglomerate or a small mom and pop shop. Do you have all the pieces that make up your brand puzzle? We’ve put together a Branding Basics Checklist to put you to the test!
- Simple, bold & recognizable
- Multiple versions for different colored backgrounds
- Various size and layout options
- Guidelines for how and when to use each logo
- Have 2 to 4 colors that are used consistently
- Include the color codes on the guidelines
- Have up to three font styles, include preference for print and digital
Files saved in all formats
- Preferably vector or PNG
- NEVER JPEG
- Printed adverts may require PDF
- Clear & concise mission statement
- A summary of the aims and values of a company, organization, or individual
- A statement that all employees and partners can subscribe to
- What are your value propositions? What makes your product or service attractive to customers and what pain do you solve?
Up to date, contemporary, mobile friendly website
- Easy to find & navigate
- Clearly explains what you do & how to contact you
- Actively calls people to make an action
Targeted Social Media
- Make sure you are on the right platform for your type of business
- Utilize a consistent, streamlined planning & posting procedure
- Follow trends and read articles to know the best practices and tips
Well, how does your puzzle look? Need some help completing the picture?
Call Cowe today to fill in your missing pieces!